18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
Date: Tuesday, 28th November 2023.
Kick-Off: 19:45 UK
Venue: Oakwell Ground
Barnsley to Win
3-1 to Barnsley
Barnsley and Wycombe are set to lock horns in round 20 of England League One. We preview the encounter in this post, so read further to bet on our top free betting predictions for the duel.
Barnsley vs Wycombe – The best free match predictions by Football Ground Guide
At position 8 ahead of this clash with Wycombe, Barnsley are keen on getting a win-to-edge closer to the promotion playoffs, or at least be in the top 8. Wycombe are 13th and equally have a chance to play in the promotion playoffs at the end of the season. We have the following free Barnsley vs Wycombe predictions:
Match result prediction – Barnsley to win
With odds of 1.95, implying a 51% win probability, Barnsley are the favourite ahead of this round 20 meeting in League One with Wycombe. We side with the bookies in this first tip, noting that Barnsley have a better form than Wycombe coming to this duel. The hosts have lost just once in the last five division three games and could break into if they win this game. With home support, such is a chance they will not want to waste, especially in this clash with a struggling outfit like Wycombe. The visitors have two points from their last five games.
Team to score prediction – Both teams to score
In our second Barnsley vs Wycombe betting tip, we expect this game to have goals on both ends. While we expect a home win, half of the previous 6 meetings had goals on both ends. Most importantly, Wycombe have had a fairly good scoring run despite going winless in the last six League One matches. The visitors did not score in only two of their last six games in the division. One of the occasions in which they failed to score was in a barren draw against Oxford away from home. After the barren draw, they lost narrowly at home in a 0-1 defeat against Stevenage.
Correct score prediction 3-1 to Barnsley
The final betting tip for this game is s 3-1 scoreline to Barnsley.A higher win probability is not always accurate. However, a better form and the fact that Barnsley have had the most wins and now they play a struggling Wycombe at home is why a massive 3-1 win could be in the offing.
Barnsley vs Wycombe match FAQs
- What are the positions of these teams in League One ahead of the 28th November 2023 clash? Barnsley are ranked 8th after 17 games while Wycombe are 13 after as many matches.
- How did the last meeting end? Barnsley won 0-1 on the road in the last meeting with Wycombe Wanderers.
- What is Barnsley's win probability in this clash? With odds of 1.94, Barnsley have a 52% win probability.
- What is the capacity of the venue that will host Barnsley vs Wycombe on Tuesday, 28th November 2023? Oakwell Ground has a capacity of 23, 287 seats.
- Who is the visiting coach? Matt Bloomfield is the visiting coach. He averages 1.39 points in 38 games of 15 wins, 8 draws and 15 losses.