Here is our selection of the best casino free spin offers in the UK for 2020.
Top 5 best casino free spin offers in the UK
When it comes to online gambling, casino lovers are spoilt with choice. But with so many options, it is hard to find the best deals and offers. Free spins without or with very low wagering requirements offer the best value for players. Here are the best casino free spins offered on the UK market right now:
- Casino.com: 200 Free Spins
- Virgin Games: 30 Free Spins
- Heart Bingo: 30 Free Spins
- Betfred Casino: 50 Free Spins
- PlayOjo: 50 Free Spins
Casino.com: The best casino overall
New customers will get an instant 20 free spins upon registration, plus an extra 180 spins when they make their first deposit. Along with this, Casino.com will match the deposit by 100% up to £100. The first 20 spins are credited instantly, while 180 other will be given by 20 per day for the next eight days. Spins can only be used on selected Age of the Gods slot games and have a wagering requirement of 20x before withdrawing.
Free spins are excellent, but apart from this, Casino.com offers plenty of other promotions as well as excellent games, slot machines, and fair odds. This makes them the best casino overall.
Virgin Games: Best cash out policy
At Virgin Games, new players can make a choice when they play their first £10. They can get 30 free spins or £50 of free Bingo. Free spins can only be used on Double Bubble and are worth 1p. The offer will expire after 30 days, and there are no wagering requirements. But please note that other Terms & Conditions apply, so be sure to read it on their official page.
Other than the nice welcome offer, players can enjoy over 300 casino games, including table games, slot machines, and many more. Their jackpot games are among the most popular in the UK, which makes them one of the best casino sites.
Heart Bingo: Best mobile site
Heart Bingo welcomes new players with a bonus when they play their first £10. Much like Virgin Games, players can choose between 30 free spins or 50 free bingo tickets. All free spins are worth 1p and have expiration date of 30 days. Free spins can only be used for the game Paper Wins.
The selection of slot games is slightly below industry standard, but they still cover all the biggest titles in the industry. One thing where they stand out is the daily double jackpots where players can accumulate a big progressive jackpot for participation.
Betfred Casino: Good selection of games for free spins
Betfred Casino offers a straightforward welcome bonus for new customers. When a new account is registered, you need to wager £10 and get 50 free spins to play in their casino. The free spins are also limited to certain games, but unlike other casino sites Betfred offers a bigger list of available games.
These include the Age of the Gods titles to Gem Heat, Mr Cashback, Ice Cave, and over 10 others. The full list can be found on their official page. Each free spin has a value of 1p, and once credited to the account, the player has three days to accept them. Once accepted, they will expire after seven days.
PlayOjo: No wagering requirements
PlayOjo attracts new customers with a welcome offer on their first deposit and gives 50 free spins. The minimum deposit is £10 and applies only when the Kicker Code Bar is entered. This code can be found on their official website. Players can choose between two titles where they want to use their free spins. Each free spin is valued at 10p.
Other than this, players can find other promotions that may give additional free spins. All of them have absolutely no wagering requirements, which makes PlayOjo one of the fastest rising casino sites in the UK.
Tips on how to choose best casino free spin offer site
There are plenty of online gambling sites that offer very generous welcome bonuses in terms of free spins. It may be hard to choose the best one, so it is always wise to follow these general tips before you trust your money with someone. Here are the factors that should be checked before registering on a site:
- License: Unfortunately, there are a lot of untrustworthy casino sites online. Before you get drawn in by the tempting welcome offer, always check for the clearly displayed security measures and licenses. Casino sites in the UK have to be regulated, verified and approved by the UK Gambling Commission or Malta Gaming Authority. If you do not see all of the licenses and regulations on front page, avoid the site as it may be shady.
- Type of bonus: Always find the type of bonus you like. Some sites offer a bonus upon first deposit, others upon first wager and some give free spins without any other requirements. Find what suits your style the best and go with it.
- Other promotions: Most casino sites offer additional promotions for players. These may be cashback offers, additional free spins or tournaments. It is always nice to have option to increase or secure your winnings, so be on the lookout on the promotions page.
- Wagering Requirements: Wagering requirements are almost always present on casino sites. Sometimes they are impossible and will not give you any benefits once you complete them. Make sure to read the wagering requirements before registering to ensure you will gain something from the bonus.
- Slot Game Requirements: The usual policy is to limit free spins to a certain slot game. Before registering, make sure the free spins apply to a high-profile game. It is best to look out for sites that give free spins on multiple games to increase your chances.
- Mobile app: Having a mobile application for quick casino access is very desirable. It will save you the trouble of constantly being tied to your desktop. Gambling on the go is very popular nowadays and all major casino sites have a dedicated and functional app. This can be a good indicator if the site is legit and worth the time.
How to claim casino free spins offer?
Claiming casino free spins is tied to registering a new account. Most sites offer the same registration process, so follow the steps below:
- Visit the official casino site and go to their home page.
- Check the welcome offer and if you like it, proceed to register.
- Press the Join Now button that is usually located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- When registration window opens, enter the personal data required of you. This includes your email, username, password, first and last name, country, address, town, postal code and few others. If there is an empty field for promo code, be sure to enter it before registering in order to be eligible for welcome offer. Promo codes are always displayed on the official site.
- Accept all Terms & Conditions associated with the casino site and verify you are over 18.
When you’re finished registering the account, you can proceed to claim free spins. You can do this by following these steps:
- Login to your account.
- Deposit and/or wager the required amount of money.
- Make sure the wager is a qualifying one. This means it has to be placed on games of operator’s choosing. If not, it will not count towards your bonus and you will not receive free spins.
- Make sure to fulfill all wagering requirements, if there are any.
- Once everything is done, you will receive a pop-up message where you can claim your free spins.
- If you are using an existing promotion for free spins, it means you’ll have to opt-in for the promotion through your Account menu. Once you do this, fulfill all the requirements and you will be credited free spins automatically.
FAQ about casino free spin offers
What are free spins?
A free spin is one spin of a reel where you don’t have to pay. If you have 10 free spins, this means you are allowed to spin the reel 10 times without any cost. All winnings go into your bankroll.
Why do casino sites offer these free spins?
Free spins are a major promotional tool and entertainment factor for all casino sites. It is how they attract new customers and encourage players to play without taking big risks.
Can I claim free spins multiple times?
No. You can only claim one free spin offer, unless stated otherwise by the operator. This is especially for free spins that are given as part of the welcome offer. Other free spin promotions may be claimed multiple times, if that is the goal of the promotion.
Can you win from free spins?
You can win from free spins, but it all depends on Terms & Conditions associated with them. No wagering requirement free spins usually mean that you get to keep the winnings.
What is a wagering requirement?
Wagering requirement is a condition that online casinos put on their offers to prevent players from abusing the bonus. In short, it means you’ll have to wager the bonus or free spin winnings a certain amount of times before you can withdraw it.
Are free spins even worth it?
Free spins are definitely worth it, especially if the wagering requirement is small. Think of it this way: You are already investing your money in an online site. What’s not to like about gaining free additional spins which increases your chance of winning or reduces the risk of losing.
Can I use free spins on my mobile?
Yes. Free spins can be used on mobile devices. Some operators even offer special mobile promotions, so be on the lookout for these.