18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
Date: Sunday 12th November 2023
Kick-Off: 14:00 UK
Venue: Stadio Artemio Franchi
Over 2.5 Goals
*These odds were correct at the time of publishing but are subject to change*
This is a preview of Fiorentina vs Bologna. The Serie A fixture is scheduled for Sunday, 21st November 2023. Read this fixture preview to discover more.
Fiorentina vs Bologna – Free betting predictions by Football Ground Guide
Italy Serie A predictions by Football Ground Guide are based on extensive research, data analysis and more such as the latest team news. Here are the best three Fiorentina vs Bologna predictions:
Total match goals – Over 2.5 goals
While Fiorentina failed to score in their last three Serie A matches, they have been the superior side in this matchup. In the last 20 encounters between these teams, Fiorentina bagged 11 wins. There were a total of 6 draws and 3 wins for Bologna in the past. In the last four meetings, Fiorentina had three wins while Bologna had one victory. Most importantly, only one of the last Serie A meetings between these teams did not have more than two goals.
Team to score prediction – Both teams to score
In the second Fiorentina vs Bologna prediction, we have settled on both teams to score. A goal-goal outcome in this match has been a trend in recent encounters. Notably, four of the last five encounters had a goal-goal outcome, and with Fiorentina currently facing defensive challenges despite boasting a super H2H, we think both teams have a high probability of scoring in this matchup.
Correct score prediction – 2-2 draw
The final prediction is a correct score betting tip. After losing thrice on the bounce, Fiorentina should get back to scoring goals, especially in this clash with a team that they dominated in the past. In most cases, Fiorentina scored 2 goals against Bologna, which is expected in this game. Bologna boast a better form currently, so there is a good chance we could also have at least two goals from the visitors. With that, a 2-2 correct score is our correct score pick for the Serie A clash.
FAQs – Fiorentina vs Bologna
- Who will be the referee in charge of the Fiorentina vs Bologna clash on 12th November 2023? Fabio Maresca will be the on-field referee.
- What is the form of these teams ahead of the 12th November clash? Fiorentina recorded WDWDW while Bologna have LLLWW in their last five Serie A matches.
- What is the seating capacity of the venue where Fiorentina vs Bologna will take place? Stadio Artemio Franchi has 43, 147 seats.
- Which lineup formation will Fiorentina use? The hosts will use a 4-2-3-1 formation.
- What lineup formation will the visitors use in this game? Bologna will use a 4-2-3-1 formation.
- Who are the missing players on both ends? Fiorentina will play without Dodo, Kagode and Castrovilli, all of whom are injured. On the other hand, Bologna will travel without Azzouzi and Soumaoro who are nursing injuries.