18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
Date: Monday, 20th November 2023
Kick-Off: 19:00 GMT
Venue: Stade Municipal, Oujda, Morocco.
TV: FIFA +
Madagascar to Score First
5-0 to Tunisia
*These odds were correct at the time of publishing but are subject to change*
In this Chad vs Madagascar CAF World Cup qualifiers, round 2 clash, we have the details as well the best free predictions. Read further for more.
Chad vs Madagascar predictions by Football Ground Guide
Chad vs Madagascar will be an epic CAF World Cup qualifier on Monday, 20th November 2023. We have the best three Chad vs Madagascar predictions as follows:
First team to score prediction – Madagascar to score first
In this Chad vs Madagascar CAF World Cup qualifier, we expect the first goal to come from Madagascar. The visitors have had a better offensive as well as defensive run than Chad in recent outings. Notably, Chad conceded three goals in each of their last three games and bagged only a point from their last five fixtures. The hosts have not clean sheet in their last five matches.
On the other hand, Madagascar have two clean sheets from their last five and bagged five points in that period. With these stats, no doubt Madagascar have a better form hence likely to score first.
Team to score – Both teams to score – No
In another Chad vs Madagascar prediction, our bet is a one-sided scoreline. Chad have struggled to score lately. They could not find the back of the net in three of their last five and rattled the net only twice in that period. On the flip side, Madagascar rattled the net twice in their last five games and have looked better defensively than Chad. We think the possibility of a one-sided scoreline is very high.
Correct score prediction – 0-2 to Madagascar
In another Chad vs Madagascar prediction, we have a correct score tip of 0-2 in favour of the visitors. No doubt Chad will struggle to score in this game and is likely to continue in poor form. The hosts are ranked 179th by FIFA, which shows how underwhelming they have been in World Football while Madagascar are currently in position 108 in global football rankings.
FAQs – Chad vs Madagascar
- Where will Chad vs Madagascar match be played? The match venue will be Stade Municipal, Oujda in Morocco.
- Will I be able to watch the game in the UK? Yes, the match will be live on FIFA + TV.
- Who is the current Madagascar head coach? Romuald Rakotondrabe is the current Chad head coach. The 58-year-old tactician often prefers to use a 4-3-3 lineup formation.
- How did Chad fare in their last five outings? The hosts recorded a run of LLLDL in their last five outings. Moreover, Chad are winless in the last 12 matches, most of which were defeats.
- What is the current form of Madagascar ahead of the second round, CAF World Cup qualifiers clash with Chad on 20th November 2023? Madagacar have a form of LWLDD in their last five outings. They have only one victory from the last seven fixtures.