18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
Date: 11th November 2023
Kick-Off: 14:00 UK
Venue: Via del Mare
TV: Premier Player HD, Premier Sports 2 HD
AC Milan to Win
Over 1.5 AC Milan Goals
1-2 to AC Milan
The odds are accurate at the time of writing and are subject to change.
Lecce hosts AC Milan on Saturday, 11th November 2023. We have the match details in this preview, so read further for more.
Lecce vs AC Milan Serie A match predictions
Here is how we have predicted the Serie A fixture, Lecce against AC Milan on Saturday, 11th November 2023:
Match result prediction – AC Milan to win
AC Milan are the favourites in this game. Lecce have struggled lately, so even with home support, we don't think they will have a chance against 3rd-ranked AC Milan. The hosts failed to win in the last six Serie A matches, could not score in half of the game and only bagged two points in that run. On the flip side, AC Milan three wins in their last six and bagged a total of 10 points in that period.
Total team goals prediction – Over 1.5 AC Milan goals
In another Lecce vs AC Milan prediction, we expect this to end with over 1.5 goals in favour of the visitors. As the favourite to win this game, we expect at least two goals from the Rossoneri. They are chasing for the Scudetto, having missed it narrowly to Napoli last season. AC Mlan are ranked 4th away from home where they have suffered only one defeat in 6 trips.
Correct score prediction – 1-2 to AC Milan
Even though AC Milan are our pick to win the duel, we note that the hosts have not been excellent at the back. In the 6 trips they have made so far, Rossoneri have conceded 9 goals, only two goals fewer than they have scored on the road so far. With that, our final Lecce vs AC Milan prediction is a 1-2 win to AC Milan.
FAQs – Lecce vs AC Milan
- Who will be the referee in charge when Lecce hosts AC Milan on 11th November 2023? Rosario Abisso will be the on-field referee.
- How did the last encounter end? Milan defeated Lecce 2-0 in the last duel.
- Which side is the bookie favourite in this Lecce vs AC Milan matchup? AC Milan have an implied win probability of 57% with odds of 1.75.
- Who is the current Lecce head coach? Roberto D'Aversa is the Lecce head coach. The tactician has been in charge of the Yellows and the Reds since June this year and so far averages 1.23 points in 13 games after 4 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses. The underwhelming performance of Lecce's head continuous to put him under pressure as the hosts do all it takes to avoid a relegation battle later this season.
- Who is the visiting coach? Rossaneri are currently coached by Stefano Pioli who has been in charge since October 2019 and averages 1.89 after 203 games. These stats are quite impressive, which further lends credence to why AC Milan are the favourite to win this game.