18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
Date: Tuesday, 7th November 2023
Kick-Off: 20:00 UK, 21:00 CET
Venue: Stadium Rajko Mitic
TV: TNT Sports 6
Over 2.5 Goals
1-2 to Leipzig
The odds are accurate at the time of writing and are subject to change.
Red Star Belgrade vs RB Leipzig will be live on TNT Sports 6 in the UK. The reverse leg of the Group G UCL clash ended 3-1 in favour of then hosts Leipzig. Can Leipzig also win away from home? Find out in this preview.
Red Star Belgrade vs RB Leipzig: Top free betting tips
A massive 3 win in the first leg handed Leipzig a huge advantage ahead of this second leg. In Group G, Leipzig are second with 6 points from 3 games while Red Star Belgrade are ranked 3rd with only a point in as many games. Here are the top free Red Star Belgrade vs RB Leipzig predictions:
Team to score prediction – Both teams to score
Our first Red Star Belgrade vs RB Leipzig prediction is a bet on the team to score. Belgrade managed to score a goal away in Germany in the first leg, a game in which they had 4 shots on target, 6 less than RB Leipzig. At home, we expect an even better performance from Belgrade, so they are a high-scoring prospect in this second. With that, we expect both teams to score in this 4th group-stage clash.
Total match goals – Over 2.5 goals
Another probable outcome to expect in this UCL clash pitting Belgrade against RB Leipzig is a goal fest. The first leg ended with 4 goals. In this return leg, Red Star Belgrade look to show their might in front of home fans. They have played three games since the 3-1 defeat against Leipzig, winning two and bagging a draw. They scored in all the games. Leipzig lost their last two games but remains a favourite in this game.
Correct score prediction – 1-2 to Leipzig
Leipzig were highly offensive in the first leg, a game in which they had 10 shots on goal and converted three. The only way to remain superior in this matchup is to score and possibly win. We expect a 1-2 victory for the visitors. Moreover, with odds of 1.56, the implied win probability for Leipzig in this game is 64%.
FAQs – Red Star Belgrade vs RB Leipzig
- Who is the player to watch? Jovan Mijatović (Red Star Belgrade).
- Which UK TV channel will have a live broadcast of the UCL clash? TNT Sports 6
- How did the revere leg end? Leipzig won 3-1 at home.
- Who will be the on-field referee in this game? Daniele Orsato will be the referee.
- What is the seating capacity of Rajiko Mitic Stadio in Belgrade, Serbia? The match venue has a total of 51, 755 seats.
- Will Red Star Belgrade vs RB Leipzig UCL clash be televised in the UK? Yes, the game will be live on TNT Sports 6.
- Who is the hosting coach? Barak Bakhar is the hosting coach. He averages 2.06 points in 17 games of 11 wins, 2 draws and 4 defeats.