18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
Date: Saturday, 4th November 2023
Kick-Off: 20:00 UK
Venue: Reale Arena, San Sebastian Spain.
TV: Premier Player HD, Premier Sports 2 HD, Viaplay Xtra
Over 2.5 Goals
Real Sociedad and Barcelona are set to clash on Saturday, 4th November. This post has vital fixture details as well as accurate predictions for the La Liga fixture.
Real Sociedad vs Barcelona – Accurate betting predictions
Real Sociedad defeated Barcelona way from home in the last meeting to make it two wins in the last 20 meetings with the Catalans. Can they get back-to-back wins against Xavi's men? Here are the three accurate and free predictions for the La Liga fixture:
Total match goals: Over 2.5 Goals
Real Sociedad vs Barcelona is another La Liga clash that is already generating a lot of fever and excitement. The fact that Real Sociedad defeated Barcelona in the last La Liga encounter gives the hosts high expectations ahead of this duel. The highlight of it is that Real Sociedad have a good run of form heading into this duel with Barca, so we expect plenty of goals in this fixture. Our first prediction for Real Sociedad vs Barcelona is, therefore, over 2.5 goals.
Team to score prediction: Both teams to score
Another prediction for Real Sociedad vs Barcelona is on the team we expect to score in this La Liga fixture. Our bet backs both teams to register on the score sheet. Notably, Real Sociedad scored in all their last 8 La Liga matches. Barcelona also found the back of the net in as many previous La Liga games. These teams sit back-to-back at positions 5 and 4 respectively, with 20 and 23 goals scored so far.
Correct score prediction: 2-2 Draw
The final prediction for Real Sociedad vs Barcelona is a correct score tip. The probable scoreline we expect in this matchup is a 2-2 draw. The winning gap for either side depicts a game that is difficult to predict. Barcelona have a 44% winning chance with odds of 2.28 while Sociedad have a 30% chance with odds of 3.30. Less than 50% winning probability for Xavi and his means should ring a bell. This will not be an easy one for the visitors, so the chances of a draw are quite high.
FAQs about Real Sociedad vs Barcelona La Liga clash
- Who is the Real Sociedad head coach? Imanol Alguacil Barrenetxea is the current Real Sociedad head coach.
- What is the seating capacity of the match venue? Reale Arena has 39, 500 seats.
- What was the result of the last meeting? Real Sociedad won it 1-2 away from home.
- Who is the current Barcelona head coach? Xavi
- What is the current league standing of these teams? Real Sociedad are 5th while Barcelona are 4th on the log.
- How do the head coaches of both teams compare against each other? In four duels, Xavi of Barca has 3 wins and lost once to Sociedad's tactician, Imanol.