Pointsbet promo code: Use BETMAX to sign up (Mar 2021)
PointBet is a popular bookmaker worldwide, and they offer new customers unique bonuses they can benefit from by getting the PointsBet promo code BETMAX. In our article, we will show you precisely what you can get and how to do it.
Additional T&C'S apply.
PointsBet Promo Code Offers Available
PointsBet likes to pamper its customers, whether they are new or existing. Below, you can see all available promo code offers that the bookmaker provides for players who don’t have an account on the platform.
What is the New Customer Sportsbook Welcome Offer on PointsBet?
PointsBet treats all of their customers very well and provides one of the best Welcome Offers in the country. New customers get the chance to receive up to $1,000 in risk-free wagers. The offer is only available to people in New Jersey, Indiana, Iowa, and Illinois. You can get the welcome offer by completing the registration process and entering the unique promo code while filling out the form.
How to Register to PointsBet?
Creating an account on PointsBet is a straightforward process on both the website and the mobile app. If you like to play from the online site, your first step would be to open it in your browser. If you want to play from the mobile app, we suggest you download it from the Apple App Store for iOS devices or the PointsBet mobile site (APK file) for Android customers. You can read more about the mobile app for the rest of the article.
After you are done with the first step we described above, you need to fulfill the rest of the actions we have described below:
- Click on the red sign-up button to start the registration process.
- Choose your region (New Jersey, Indiana, Illinois, or Iowa).
- Enter the promo code to get the welcome offer. Once you enter it, a green tick will appear if the code is valid, and you will be able to see which offer you are getting in the blue field below the promo code.
- Enter your first, last name and e-mail address.
- Enter your details, such as date of birth, address, last four digits of your SSN, and your phone number.
- Enter your future password and confirm it.
- Check the first available box to verify that you will comply with the site’s conditions and policies.
- Check the second box if you validate that you are at least 21 years old.
- Check the third box if you are not an employee of the sports betting governing body or that you are not prohibited from placing sports wagers in a specific state.
- Check the fourth box if all the information you entered is correct because it will be verified later.
- Check the last box if you want to receive notifications and alerts about bonuses and news via SMS. You can change this setting at any time from your account settings once your profile is verified.
- Click on the “Join PointsBet” link to finish the registration process.
Account Verification and Geo-Location Information
After creating your account and successfully placing your first bet or withdraw any winnings, you will have to validate your account information. This is possible by providing copies or photos of documents that prove your identity, physical address, and payment method. You can find more details about which documents count and how to send them on the PointsBet platform or try contacting their customer support service.
Once you create your account, if you are playing via a PC or Mac, you will need to install a geo-location plug-in to help the bookmaker verify that you are within state lines while placing wagers. The process will be explained to you via the information page once you create your account. Keep in mind that you won’t be able to use your new account if you don’t install the plug-in on your PC or Mac.
Terms and Conditions Related to the Welcome Offer
Like every bookmaker bonus, you will need to follow specific terms and conditions to receive and keep your winnings from the risk-free wagers. Below, we made a list of the essential requirements related to the PointsBet welcome offer.
- Your maximum bonus is $1,000.
- You will get up to $500 if your first fixed odds sports wager loses.
- You will get up to $500 if your first points betting wager loses.
- You will receive your reward in the form of free bets.
- You won’t get any bonuses if the wager wins, results in a push, or is voided.
- You will receive your free bets within 24 hours of your first wager settling.
PointsBet Customer Service Review and Bonus Code Troubleshooting
PointsBet is pulling out all the stops when it comes to customer service. They have a great online platform with helpful FAQs for all newcomers out there visiting their site. If the Help Center isn’t enough to satisfy your queries, then there are a couple of ways you can contact the Customer Support team directly. You can contact them via e-mail, live chat, and phone number, but if you want to pick the option to get the fastest response, you should try the live chat method. In some states, the phone call method is currently disabled, but they may use it again in the future. E-mail takes the longest to get a response, usually up to twenty-four or forty-eight hours, depending on the current traffic in customer e-mail queries.
If the bonus code you enter during the registration process doesn’t appear with a green tick but with a red cross instead and the bonus’s essentials don’t appear in a blue field below the code, this means that you entered the code incorrectly. Before contacting the support team, you should try a couple of solutions to fix this issue yourself, such as:
- Please enter the code again in case you misspelled it the first time.
- Check to see if you need to enter the code in all caps because most bookies create their codes that way.
- Check to see if you didn’t mistake letters with numbers, like capital O and the number 0.
If the promo code still can’t be authenticated, you should contact customer support via one of the ways we described above and describe your problem to them. Working as support specialists is highly qualified to resolve your issues and answer your queries in record time with maximum efficiency.
Review of PointsBet’s Available Services and What They Offer Customers
What is Points Betting?
Points betting isn’t like traditional spreads, props, or totals. A new twist makes it so that the potential payout from a wager isn’t fixed, like before, but it’s variable until the actual end of the match. Think of it like this – the closer you are to predicting the actual result, the more you will win. The same goes for being off and not anticipating the correct outcome; the less accurate you are about a market, the less you will win. For a more comprehensive guide into what points betting is and how it’s different from regular sports betting, you should check the PointsBet website and blog.
Mobile Platform Review
PointsBet’s mobile platform is user-friendly and easy-to-navigate. Their app is designed to easily access the menus and find everything we are looking for within seconds. From the app, you have access to all the features normally accessible on the website. This means that you will place regular sports wagers and points betting wagers and use the available sports betting features. You can also use all the functions your account menu allows, like depositing and withdrawing, updating your account information, contacting customer support, etc. We already went over the mobile app options you have, and now we will discuss them in more detail.
If you have an iPhone or iPad, the download process is very straightforward, and it will take you only a few minutes. The app is free, and you can get it on any iOS device. Updating it is also easy because you can do it via the App Store. To get the Android app, you will have to make sure your “unknown sources” setting is turned on before you attempt to download the app. After you download the APK file, you will have to open it to begin the installation process manually.
Available Sports Betting Features and Bonuses
The PointsBet platform offers a bunch of sports betting features you can benefit from. They have the most popular ones every bookmaker should offer. With cash-out, you can safely close your wager and get any potential winnings back until the point of cash-out. It is very convenient, especially if you want to protect your current winnings incase the result goes against your prediction or if you want to make sure you don’t lose the whole stake. Another helpful feature is PointsBet’s very own “Name a Bet” feature, which allows you to request any market you want to wager on, and the bookie will price it and feature it with the rest of the markets available for this event. You can do it via Twitter and even via the mobile app. There are other popular features and bonuses offered to exist customers on PointsBet, such as:
- Refer a Friend and Get $50 per Friend
- No Rollover Requirements on Free Bets
- In-Play Betting and In-Play Parlays
- Loyalty Rewards from PointsBet
- Karma Kommittee Refunds
- Parlay Booster
Banking Options at the Separate States
PointsBet provides a range of them to their customers regarding banking methods, but they are different in each state because of the various laws. The minimum deposit and withdrawal amount are $5, no matter the method used. Here are the available deposit methods for all the states:
- Iowa – Cash at Catfish Bend Casino; ACH/eCheck; Pay Near Me; Online Banking
- Illinois – PayPal; ACH/eCheck; PointsBet Mastercard; Online Banking
- Indiana – Pay Near Me; Online Banking; ACH/eCheck
- New Jersey – Cash at Meadowlands Racetrack; Credit or Debit cards; Pay Near Me; PointsBet Mastercard; PayPal; ACH/eCheck; Online Banking
Withdrawing is much more straightforward because they allow only a couple of methods in each state.
- Indiana – PayPal; ACH/eCheck
- New Jersey – ACH/eCheck; PayPal; Cash at Meadowlands Racetrack
- Illinois – PointsBet Mastercard; PayPal; ACH/eCheck
- Iowa – Online Banking; ACH/eCheck; Cash at Catfish Bend Casino
If you want to learn more about the methods and the maximum limits, check the website or app’s Help Center.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding PointsBet
Where in the US is PointsBet available?
Currently, PointsBet is available only in New Jersey, Illinois, and Indiana. It is only available via their mobile app in Iowa, and you have to go to Catfish Bend Casino to complete the sign-up process. The bookmaker also has a temporary betting license in Colorado via the Double Eagle Casino in Cripple Creek. They are expected to launch their betting platform in the state soon.
Is PointsBet available outside of the USA?
Yes, it is. The company originated in Australia in recent years, and they have made a positive name for themselves already.
Does PointsBet distribute the required tax forms?
Yes, they do. The Sportsbook distributes the required W-2G forms.
Does PointsBet distribute other IRS forms regarding my winnings?
No, they don’t. You will need to report your winnings; PointsBet can only give you your account statement Net Win/Loss information.
What is PointsBet Pulse?
PointsBet Pulse is the bookmaker’s very own blog where you can find the latest sports news, betting news, guides, and more.
Does PointsBet offer any Responsible Gambling features?
Yes, they do. You can choose from time limits, spending limits, and self-exclusion.
Can I wager with PointsBet if I am not a resident of one of the states where they operate?
Yes, you can. You don’t have to live in any of the states to bet. The only requirement is that when you are placing the wager, you are located inside the state lines of a state where PointsBet is legal.
Can I make deposits or withdrawals from outside of the allowed states?
Yes, you can. You don’t have to be inside state lines to access your account or deposit and withdraw; the location requirement is only for betting-related activities.