18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
Date: Saturday, 25th November 2023
Kick-Off: 14:15 GMT
Venue: Mestalla, Valencia, Spain
TV: Viaplay UK, Viaplay Sports 2.
Over 1.5 Valencia Goals
Valencia to Win
2-1 to Valencia
*These odds were correct at the time of publishing but are subject to change*
Valencia hosts Celta Vigo on Saturday, 25th November 2023. The resumption game after the internal break is expected to generate a lot of high expectations from both ends of the divide. This Valencia vs Celta Vigo preview has the match details.
Valencia vs Celta Vigo – Free betting predictions by Football Ground Guide
The last time these La Liga teams met, Valencia won 1-2 away from home to extend their winning streak against Celta Vigo to 5 games on the bounce. Will Valencia make it 6 wins in a row against Celta Vigo? Here are the best free Valencia vs Celta Vigo predictions:
Total team goals: Over 1.5 Valencia goals
Valencia won the last five meetings with Celta Vigo and currently sit above the visitors on the log. Valencia are 9th overall while Celta Vigo are placed 3rd-last team ahead of this meeting. In the last five meetings with Celta, all of which Valencia won, they scored at least two goals in each case. They play at home and average slightly over a goal in every home game. We expect at least two goals from Valencia in this Valencia vs Celta Vigo matchup.
Match result – Valencia to win
In the second Valencia vs Celta Vigo prediction, we have settled on Valencia as the favourite to win the match. They won the last five meetings and now have home backing, a better run of form, notwithstanding to win this clash. Odds for a home win are 2.20 odds, representing a 45% implied probability. The visitors on the other hand have odds of 3.50 odds, implying a 29% implied win probability.
Correct score prediction – 2-1 to Valencia
In another round of Valencia vs Celta Vigo prediction, our bet is a correct score of 2-1. We note that in the last five La Liga games, Valencia never scored more than two goals on any occasion. Moreover, they scored in each of their last five outings. Celta Vigo on the other hand could not score in two of their last five, rattled the net more than once on two occasions and have had a worrying defensive performance coming to this duel. We predict a massive 2-1 victory in this clash.
FAQs – Valencia vs Celta Vigo
- Where will the Valencia vs Celta Vigo match be played? Mestalla in Valencia, Spain is the venue for the game
- What is the position of Valencia in home performance so far? Valencia are ranked 8th in home performance. Valencia have so far registered 4 wins and 2 defeats at home ahead of this home game against Celta Vigo.
- What is the performance of Celta Vigo on the road? Celta Vigo are currently ranked 14th on the road. They have so far recorded 1 win, 1 draw and 4 losses on the road.
- What is the seating capacity of the match venue? Mestalla in Spain has a capacity of 49,430 seats.
- Which lineup formations do we expect in this game? Valencia are likely to use a 4-2-3-1 formation while Celta will likely deploy a 4-4-2.