18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
Ladbrokes is one of the oldest and most popular sportsbooks in the UK. Betting on Ladbrokes is even easier and convenient with their mobile app. So here’s our detailed review for the Ladbrokes betting app.
BET £5 GET £20 IN FREE BETS
18+ New UK+IRE customers. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min €5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x €5 free bets. Free bets valid for 4 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
Steps to download the Ladbrokes Betting App
You can readily find the app on the Apple Store and download it directly on any iOS device.
You can find the app and download it from the Google Play Store,
You can find a download link for the app on their official website. Click on the link to download the apk file for the app. Then you can install the app on your Android device from the apk file.
Creating Your Account on Ladbrokes Betting App and Use of Promo Codes
Follow these quick and simple steps to create your account on the Ladbrokes app:
- Open the app, and you’ll see the ‘Join’ option right in front of you on the home screen.
- Click the Join option, and you will be redirected to a one-page registration form.
- Start by filling in your email address and selecting a username and password of your choice.
- The next step is to enter your name, date of birth, mobile number, and address.
- The last two sections are optional. First, you can enter a promo code if you have one, which can unlock special bonuses and offers for you. And secondly, you have the option to set a weekly, monthly, or yearly deposit limit if you want.
Once all these steps are completed, click ‘Create Account’ to finish the sign-up process. But your account is not ready to place bets yet. You will receive an email confirmation, and shortly after that, you will be contacted by Ladbrokes representatives to submit copies of your ID and address proof documents.
After your documents are verified, you can make deposits and start betting on your favorite sporting events.
Ladbrokes Welcome Bonus Offer
New players who create an account on the Ladbrokes app can claim their welcome bonus offer. As per the offer, the players must bet a total of £5 – either as a single bet or as a total of multiple bets – and they will receive four free bets worth £5 in their account, which is a total of £20. To opt-in for this bonus, you must enter the code 20FREE during the signup process.
Other conditions regarding the welcome offer are:
- The qualifying bet(s) must be made within 14 days of creating the account.
- The free bets expire after seven days of being credited to your account.
- Deposits made from PayPal, PaySafe, Neteller, and Skrill will not qualify for this welcome offer.
Sports and Betting Options on Ladbrokes App
Sports and Bets Available
Ladbrokes is most well-known for horse-racing events as that is what they mainly build their business on. To this day, they are considered one of the best operators for horse racing and greyhound racing.
However, the list and variety of sports are extremely impressive on Ladbrokes. Being one of the most reputed sportsbooks in the UK, it’s obvious that they cover every possible event from popular sports such as football, cricket, rugby, basketball, tennis, MMA, motor racing, and so on. But their full list includes a total of 47 different types of sports and events. That also includes events you would not usually expect from sportsbooks, such as Lotto predictions, Netball, Politics, and even Music, TV, and Specials.
But while other offbeat events can give you a new experience now and then, the main hype at Ladbrokes still centres on selected sports:
- Football which is one of the most followed sports in the UK,
- Horse and greyhound racing have been popular among the British for many years and are also two events that Ladbrokes specializes in.
And if you want more variety, you can also bet on different E-sports events and virtual games on their app, a feature that has become a stable trend in most sportsbooks. On top of that, you have multiple varieties of bets for each match like the final result, handicap bets, and even minute details of the match like scores and points bagged by individual players.
Step by Step Guide to Placing Bets on Ladbrokes App
The types of bets may vary for different sports matches, but the general process of placing bets on any event on the Ladbrokes app is similar. If it’s your first time betting on the app, these steps should help you make your first bet without any confusion.
- Pick the sports match of your choice. You can find upcoming and popular matches on the home screen itself, or you can choose a specific match from the by selecting the sports of your choice from the sports list.
- After you find the match you want to bet on, click on it, and you will find a list of all possible wagers you can place on that match. The first option will obviously be the final outcome of the match. Additional betting options will differ based on the sports, such as first scorer, goal/points difference, final score, total goals scored by both teams, and a lot more.
- You can click on one or more bets that you’d like to wager on. Every time you click on a betting option, it will be added to your bet slip.
- Once you have chosen all the options you want to bet on, click on your ‘Betslip’ at the top right of the screen.
- In the bet slip, you can place the amount you want to wager on each type of bet.
- Finally, all you have to do is click on ‘Place Bet,’ and your wager will be deducted from your account balance.
Deposit Options Available at Ladbrokes
The following deposit methods are available on the Ladbrokes app:
- Debit and Credit cards
- Neteller and Skrill
- Ladbrokes Card
- Bank Deposit.
All deposits are instant except BPAY and Bank Deposits, which can take 1 to 3 business days.
Top 3 Features of Ladbrokes Betting App
There are many features on the Ladbrokes app that altogether make for an entertaining betting experience. But these three features are the main highlight of their sportsbook:
Live betting allows players to make quick bets on matches that have already started and are ongoing. It’s done over the phone and makes up for an exciting experience where players can put their wagers as the match unfolds in front of their eyes.
The Multi Builder feature on Ladbrokes allows players to merge different bets as a single bet. You can place wagers on different matches of your choice and combine them with this feature so that they will be settled as one single bet.
Thanks to the smooth live streaming of different matches on Ladbrokes, you can follow all the action of the matches that you have bet on. It adds more excitement to the wagers as you can experience the match events yourself till the end until the bets are settled.
Overview of the User Experience and Design of Ladbrokes App
The basic design of the Ladbrokes mobile app is simple yet eye-catching with a red, black, and white color combination. The background remains white, while all important sections are highlighted in red or black. The categorization of every section in the app is extremely well-sorted.
The bottom of the screen includes five options: Next Up, Horse Racing, Sports, Live Bets, and a pop-up menu. Additional features on each of these sections will be displayed at the top of the screen.
Unlike most sportsbooks, the interface of Ladbrokes is not filled with lots of words and texts. Such a clean and sleek interface makes it incredibly easy to navigate through the app. In just a few minutes, anyone can get used to the ins and outs of the app. All these things make up for a smooth and enjoyable experience.
Other Apps Of Ladbrokes
Ladbrokes offers a number of apps for casino, sportsbook lovers. Here are a few of them:
- Ladbrokes sports betting
- Ladbrokes casino and games
- Ladbrokes poker – real money
- Ladbrokes the grid
- BETDAQ exchange betting
- Ladbrokes live casino
Final Verdict on Ladbrokes Betting App
From the first moment that you download and open the app, you will find it extremely convenient to use. The signup process itself takes just a few minutes at most. Making deposits and withdrawals are smooth and easy from the app and live chat and customer support is always available to help you in case of any issues with transactions. The overall app interface and the betting interface is so simple that all it takes is a few clicks here and there.
Apart from the ease of use and simplicity, the sheer variety of sports and bets available on Ladbrokes can keep every player thoroughly entertained and invested. Their sign up offer could have been a bit more lucrative, but on the brighter side, it has a low betting requirement of just £5 to qualify for the offer.
Push notifications for all upcoming matches on your bet slip ensure that you never miss out on your wagers, and features like live bets and bet builder are the cherry on top. Due to all these factors, Ladbrokes is simply one of the best operators in the UK, and we highly recommend it to new and experienced players alike.